In 2013, the “BLG ViDi Logistics” joint venture opened the first stage of the European Customs and Logistics Complex (MLC) in the village Kalinovka, Vasylkivsky District, Kyiv Region.
The MLC is located at 23 km. from the district road of Kiev.
The total area of the MLC is 32 hectares, and 6.6 hectares (asphalt covering) is put into operation.
The MLC infrastructure includes:
- The area of arrival of motor transport;
- Customs sector of the Kyiv Customs of State Customs Service of Ukraine;
- Commercial warehouse;
- Customs warehouse;
- Indoor commercial storage;
- Complex for servicing cars and equipment;
- Car wash;
- Office space;
- Rest zone for drivers.
The MLC is guarded 24/7, equipped with modern security systems (video surveillance, fire extinguishing, electronic access system to the terminal).
MLC BLG ViDi Logistics provides services:
- customs clearance of auto, agricultural and large-sized machinery;
- responsible storage in customs and commercial warehouses;
- warehouse service;
- maintenance of equipment for prolonged storage (recharging of accumulators, pumping and checking of pressure of tires, washing, refueling, pre-sale preparation;
- full spectrum of warehouse service at customs warehouses (CW (customs warehouse), TS(temporary storage)) – openplatforms, totalarea – 15000 sq. m.
Advantages of the customs warehouse:
- an approach for cars;
- location on the territory of the MLC;
- asphalt covering;
- security, video surveillance, fire extinguishing systems;
- when placing the cargo on the customs warehouse, the obligatory customs payments are not paid (conditional full exemption from taxation by customs payments).
By permission of customs authorities is allowed:
- to show goods to potential buyers;
- to carry out operations for the preparation of goods for sale and transportation;
- to split a batch of goods. For example, an importer of a large consignment of goods into the territory of Ukraine, placing it on a customs warehouse, has the right to place goods in free circulation in small lots. Custom payments are paid for the current batch of goods;
- to mark the cargo. For example, in case the goods are brought into the territory of Ukraine without the marking labels drawn up in accordance with the requirements of national legislation;
- to take samples and examples for examination in order to obtain the necessary expert opinions, permit documents or determine the code of the goods according to UCTZED (Ukrainian classification of foreighn economics goods).
The partners of our company are importers of some of the most popular world brands of auto, agricultural and construction machinery – AUDI, Volkswagen, SEAT, Mazda, Suzuki, Subaru, Ford, Hyundai, Ravon, SCANIA, CLAAS, FENDT, CASE, VERSATILE, VOLVO, Deutz-Fahr, AMAZONE.
For each of our Partners our company’s specialists develop an individual logistics solution, that guarantees the full satisfaction of our Partners needs.
Reliable logistics for the best equipment!